Waste Water and Water Resource Management
Water is an essential commodity, which needs to be managed on a sustainable basis. Further, business and public sector need to assess, analyze and manage water resources to meet ongoing and future demands without compromising on the rights of competing users and community. At Mainstay, we help business and public sector to manage water resource adequately, efficiently and sustainably.
- Water audit and Water Stewardship.
- Integrated Water Resource/ Catchments/ Watershed Management
- Community-based Water Management CBWM
- River Basin Water Resource Management
- Participatory groundwater management PGWM
- Institutional Reform/ Capacity Building
- Wastewater Management - ETP design and monitoring services
- Water sector reform